Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Can't Wait!!

Until Savannah is old enough, to play in the sand. I found this picture on Pinterest, and I just fell in love! I'm going to keep my eyes opened, for this little bathing suit. Isn't it adorable? These are the things I dreamt of, when I dreamt of having a daughter. Pink, ruffles, and the girly things!

I also can't wait, until Savannah is old enough, to go to Georgia. And play in the sand. Like I did, when I was little. When my baby girl, is big enough, to explore new things. And enjoy the beautiful state I'm from. :)


Yes, I'm counting down the days. When we can hangout on the beach. Our entire family! And enjoy building sand castles, playing in the water, and soaking up some sun. These are the things, I always dreamt of, when I dreamt about being a momma.

♥Rach♥

No comments: