Saturday, January 2, 2010

Guess What



We're expecting baby #2! I've hinted about it. I mentioned something here. And tweeted something back in November. But no one really said anything. I think they thought I was joking. Or maybe slightly crazy. Probably more of the later to be honest.

But after Mikey was born, I was told that it was going to be tough to get pregnant again. For lots of reasons I don't want to bore you with. But soon after Mike went to fight the wildfires last year, I found out we could start trying for baby #2. Ya, I know. At the time, Mikey was not even a year old. But it was good news for us. Because we want to have our kids close together. We want them to grow up together.

I didn't think I would get pregnant so quickly though. ;) By the time Mike got back from the wildfires out west, I was off of my birth control. And we honestly thought it might take a few months. No way! I was pregnant right away. We should have remembered how quickly I got pregnant with Mikey. ;)

Yup, that's our news! I'm actually 12 weeks today. Pretty cool if you ask me! Mike insists that we're having a girl. I don't know where that is coming from. But I would be happy with either a boy or a girl. As long as our baby is healthy.

Rach

No comments: