Saturday, April 17, 2010

Target Dresses

We went to Target to go do some shopping. I really needed a few maternity pieces. You know, being dressed and pregnant, well it's not the best. I'm not going to lie, when I was pregnant with Mikey, I would run around the house in t-shirts and underwear. You know, when you get to your last trimester, clothes just become too much!

But this time around, I have a son. A 18 month old son. So I want to be a good mommy. And wear clothes. I'm really liking dresses. Because being pregnant, it feels more like you're not wearing clothes. So I bought 3 dresses...



I like this one. I'm not in love with it. But I like it. I figure I can wear it to church or anywhere a little more dressy. I do like the fit of it a lot though. It's a little more than I'd have liked to spend, $40. But I figure I can wear a lot. And save it for our next pregnancy.



Because we live in the desert, and here it's hottest from May-July, I got this dress. It's really really comfy and cute. Perfect for play dates at the park! And it was $37.



I bought this dress because we're invited to 3 weddings this summer. I think this would be a nice dress. Even in the heat of the summer. And you can style it so many ways! Different shoes, jewelry, etc. Oh and I can use it during my next pregnancy. This was a very good $40 spent!

I really like Target in general. I shop there for a lot of our clothes and housewares. It's just good quality, nice style, and won't break the bank! But Liz Lang's line is my favorite! At least for maternity wear! I've been wearing almost everything I wore when I was pregnant with Mikey. And it has helped up so well!

Rach

No comments: