Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Maternity Bathing Suit

Bathing suit shopping is horrible enough. But having to do it pregnant, well it really stinks! I went to Target looking for a suit. Because Mikey already wants to be in the water. I didn't find anything for me. But we got him a few pairs of swimming trunks. They are too cute!

I usually really like Liz Lang's line at Target. But the bathing suits weren't very impressive. But I did find some I like at Old Navy. And Mike was such a trooper! He kept going to get me different sizes and colors as I was in the dressing room. :)




I decided on this cute top. It was on sale for $19.50. And I really like how supportive and covered it is. That was my problem with the ones at Target. They weren't too covered up. And with an 18 month old, I need some security in my suit!



And these bottoms. Nothing fancy. But they're nice. And only $15.

What do you think? I really like the suit. And know we can start swimming more often. We also bought a few things for Mike and Mikey. And we got our dog a new collar. It was definitely a good trip!

Rach

No comments: