Saturday, June 26, 2010

He's Not Coming Home

About a week ago, we thought Mike would be coming home. Instead, his team is headed to CO. To help with that fire. I'm really starting to freak out! I'm less than a month away from my due date. And it looks like Mike won't make it home before Danny is born.

Worst of all, my in-laws can't come until July 20th. I'm praying that my boy stays put until then. And my parents are visiting my sister in GA for the long holiday weekend. An extended week. Because my sister just had my niece! Yesterday! Little Madelyn Grace is a sweety pie! I wish I could be there too.

But my parents will be coming after Danny is born. I'm so excited! Maybe they will bring my little sister and her darling family. :) But I'm still scared and nervous. We have great friends here. But it's not the same without our families. Especially Mike. I hope it all works out. Because I want Mike to be here for Danny's birth. :)

Rach

No comments: