Monday, June 7, 2010

Peonies

Over a month ago, I planted some peonies. Well, the bulbs. Because they were much cheaper. Think $5 for 2 bulbs vs $25 for 1 plant. I don't know much about gardening. Our poor strawberry plants last year learned all too well!

But I thought I'd take a chance. And I planted 4 bulbs. All outside the kitchen window. I planted other kinds of bulbs around the yard. Those flowers are HUGE! Well not the flowers. But the leaves to them. The stems are starting to come out too. I think we should have flowers in no time!

My peonies are not showing any sort of sign of life. It makes me so sad. Because these are one of my favorite flowers. I found this garden forum. And it didn't help much. But it made me a little disappointed...



Look at that gorgeous flower! I just wanted a few of these. Looks like I should probably have tried them in a pot first. Oh well. What can you do now? I'm just going to keep watering them. Maybe by some miracle, they'll come to life. I hope so!

Rach

No comments: