Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hanging Flower Baskets



Last Fall, we went to visit my in-laws. They live about 4 hours north of us. One day while we were there, we went to the plaza. My MIL wanted to buy the boys some new toys. And they have to have the cutest toy stores around!

While Mikey was running around the grass, and I was nursing Danny, I spotted these gorgeous flower baskets. They hung all the way around the Plaza. Full of flowers. Gorgeous, colorful, and fragrant flowers.

Immediately, I told Mike, I wanted some of those. And we put them on our "to-do" list. Honestly, I didn't think I'd get them. I'm not going to lie. Because out "to-do" list is pretty long. And our boys come before everything else.

Today Mike and I took the boys grocery shopping. And we took a short detour. To the Dollar Tree. And I found some hanging baskets, and the liners! For $1 a pieces. I wanted to cry. We bought 12! And they had seed packets...4 for $1. We bought a bunch. Mikey helped us pick some flowers.

I'm so excited. And I hope by summer that I have some beautiful flowers. Mike is also trying to figure out how to hang the basket around our backyard. I'm so excited! The first "home project" that feels feminine. And super exciting! I can't wait. :)

Rach

No comments: