Sunday, June 12, 2011

Echo the Elephant



Earlier tonight, the boys and I watched a story about Echo the Elephant. Made me cry like a big 'ol baby! Not even lying. It was part of PBS Nature. Honestly, must see TV! Now more than ever, I wish I could buy this movie.

The boys were so thrilled with all the elephants. They just loved watching them play together. And just all the interaction. Mikey was showing Danny how elephants walk around. They were just cracking up.

I was completely interested in the story line. I'm not even going to lie. It was completely an amazing evening. I was so tempted to call my local PBS channel. Just to give a donation. So I could get the DVD for our family.

Instead, I'm going to search on ebay. Hopefully I find it there. For much cheaper than the $250 that PBS was asking for. But it was definitely a fun night. And I'm looking forward to watching much more of this type of TV with my boys!

Rach

No comments: