Monday, May 3, 2010

Around the Town

I LOVE Mike dearly. And I love that he's a fireman. But I just couldn't go with another Fireman themed room. Mikey's room is adorable! I really love it. But I wanted something different for Danny (he's already got a nickname!) I want some jungle animals. Mike wanted fire trucks. And we settled on this crib set with all sorts of cars, trains, and boats.

It's called "Around the Town." And we paid about $250 for everything. Including the mobile, some pictures, and the curtains. :)



Mikey already loves it! We got it in a few days ago. And I set it all up that night. The next morning when I was making breakfast, I found him sitting in his brother's room. Pointing to all the different pictures. He started to tell me what everything was. So cute!

That was Mike and I's compromise. I really like it. Mike painted the room a green to match the little trees. And it really makes the bedding pop. It's such a difference from our Fire Engine room.

If you didn't know, Mike picked out everything in Mikey's room. And we've decided to try once more after Danny is born. I'm hoping for a little girl to spoil. :) And Mike has said that I get to pick everything out for her!

In case you're wondering why we didn't just use Mikey's crib and bedding, like my mom is. We bought him the crib that grows into a toddler bed. Which he's using right now. And the bedding, it grows with it too. We just had to buy a few things. I really like this company. That's what we went with on Danny's too!

♥Rach♥

No comments: