Saturday, May 15, 2010

Clothes Shopping with Mike

Recently Mike and I went shopping at Target. He wanted to get me some summer clothes. When I was pregnant with Mikey, well in the summer I wasn't this big. So lots of my summery clothes don't fit. Here I thought that Mike was saving money to get himself his new TV. Really, he was saving up to take me shopping. What a sweetheart!

Here's some of what I picked up.



These cute denim shorts. For only $18! I like the dark wash. I got 2 pair. :)



And a couple of these t-shirts. I got them in purple, aqua, white, blue, and yellow. They were $13.



And some of these tanks for $10. In pink, teal, grey, black, and a striped red one.



I got a pair of these crops. For $25. On me, they hit a little under the knee. And I really like them for when we go to the park.



I also got this cute top! For $17.



And my favorite find was this dress. For $35. Isn't it cute?

My husband is a sweetheart! I can't believe he did that for me! Now, not matter what season we get pregnant next time, I should have the clothes that I need. Unless our baby is due in the dead of winter. But we're not going to think about that now. No we're not! instead, I'm going to go wash my new clothes so I can wear them. :)

♥Rach♥

No comments: