Monday, June 27, 2011

Bad News



I should have known. When I saw the news yesterday. And there was another fire. Mike is heading up to the fire. He should be there no later than 9AM today. I feel so bad for the people up there. They are already evacuating the area.

But we miss Mike. It's been weeks since we've seen him. Mikey asks about Mike every single day. And I feel just like him. I can't wait until Mike is safe at home. But we know, as a firefighting family, that sacrifices have to be made. And we're OK with that. Because we know, Daddy is doing good work.

We just ask that everyone keeps Mike and all the firefighters in your prayers. They need all the support they can get. We love them all. And we hope that they are able to get their work done quickly and safely. Because they all have families who are waiting for them at home.

Rach

No comments: