Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gmail Down

Is it going to result in more births 9 months from now? I don't know. But apparently, the wives of some of the firefighters around here, think so.

Do people really check their email that much? Are people that addicted to the internet and all it has to offer? I have been wondering about this for a while now. And with gmail down yesterday, I began to get my answers.

Personally, since I left school, I don't HAVE to get online daily. If I happen to be around the computer and need to do something, I do it. If I am bored and need to occupy my time, you will also see me there. And if I am trying to shop for something, I will be online. That happens when you live in a small town, with no good stores.

But I am not one of those, I just HAVE to get online every single day. Or I have to be online every minute of the day. You know the type. The ones that check every single email as it comes in. Or live on MySpace, Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter.

So is the modern day, email is down, the equivalent to the past power outages? I don't know. I find this to be hilarious! I guess we will find out in 9 short months.

Rach

No comments: