Thursday, September 10, 2009

Planning a Fireman Birthday

I've been trying to plan Mikey's 1st birthday. I'm not sure it's going so well. Because I'm stressed out. We have a move. And Mike is away fighting a wildfire. But being a mom, you've got to learn how to deal with these things.

I can't find any fireman birthday things anywhere. Nope. Not anywhere! It makes me so sad. I've gone to every local party place within an hour's drive. When I was about to lose hope, I found this website.



I really like these! They're candles. I didn't find them on the party page, but at this UK shop. For about $4.50. I'm definitely ordering these!



I would really like a fire truck birthday cake. But I don't know. I think it could be pricey to buy. And I can only find this cake pan on ebay.



This set is $34. I really like the favor boxes, but they're $5 a piece! If only I could find just the box. I could fill them up myself.

I just need to get over feeling so down. I think I just miss Mike. And I don't want him to miss our son's 1st birthday. But I need to get moving. I want this to be a very special day for our son. I know he probably won't remember this. But I still want the day to be very special.

Rach

No comments: