Wednesday, September 30, 2009

♥I Like it Like That...Hard and Strong♥

Something funny, my husband and I like to workout. Obviously he needs to be in good shape. Me on the other hand, I don't. And I used to really hate working out. And my hubby used to always tease me.

Because well, we don't have a whole lot of money. And to be honest, we used to go to the gym as a sorta date. Because Mike wanted me to "live a long life." So he got me into working out. And he'd tease me so much. Because my favorite catch phrase is..."I like it like that." I don't know where I picked that up. But that's what I say.

So Mike would joke that I liked to work out. Because I wanted muscles that were hard and strong. So where am I going with this? I went to the gym this morning. Like I do 5 days a week. And I was talking with a friend. I don't even remember what we were talking about. But I said something like, I like it like that. Immediately I thought about Mike.

I just can't wait until my best friend is back home. I miss him a lot. I never realized how much stuff we do together. I realized that this morning.

Rach

No comments: