Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We had such an amazing day. It really was fun. And my little man, he looked oh so cute! He was a fireman this year. Yes, my husband went out and bought him this costume!



But my little man sure did look handsome. We spent the morning at the Farmers Market. Where they had a parade for the kids. It was so cute! And of course, Mikey was a HUGE flirt. Only my son! He and Spot won for the 1 year old group. We were so proud!

This evening, we took Mikey trick or treating. Something we skipped out on last year. Oh last year, he was so cute. He was a dalmatian. Very cute! But this year, we went to a few houses. Actually, we went through 2 neighborhoods. And stopped to see some of the guys from the Fire Station. They were handing out trick-or-treat bags.

We had such a great time! And Mikey had a blast. We have candy for years. No lie! One of our neighbors dumped her entire candy bowl in a bag and gave it to us! Yes, my son was showing his cutie smile! Now, I'm going to go curl up on the couch with my hubby, and dig into our candy. :)

Rach

No comments: