Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mikey's Birthday Party



We had an amazing birthday party for Mikey today. We had so many friends and family over. And all the guys from the Fire House showed up too! Mike was really happy about that. Mikey got so many gifts! I swear, we don't have to buy him clothes or toys for a long time! I mean a long, long time!

I owe a lot to my friend Lola. Who completely hooked us up for the party! She made Mikey's cake. I wish I had a way to get my pictures from my camera to my computer. It was so cute. A fire truck. With a little dalmatian! And she made a bunch of the decorations for us. Thank you so much Lola! And she came way early to help us decorate, put together the gift bags, and help with some of the cooking.

Our families were amazing too! Helping us with all the cooking. Thank you guys so much! It was amazing. And it was so yummy! and we just had a great time. Mikey just loved ripping all the wrapping paper. I think he enjoyed it more than the actual presents. Silly boy!

Well, my son is asleep. Our house is...well it survived. And we have lots of family over. Me, I'm ready for a nap. I'm definitely ready for a few hours of good sleep. But we had an incredible time. I really enjoyed my son's 1st birthday party. I hope he had a great time too!

Rach

No comments: