Saturday, October 3, 2009

So Much Fun

We went to a friend's party today. It was for Sarita. She is Lola's goddaughter. Lots and lots of fun! OMG, the food was so good. I hate so much! And now, I can barely breathe. But it was so good! And let me tell you, they know how to throw a yummy party. :)

Mikey and I also went to the Farmers Market. It was so good! We try and go every Saturday. I just love how good the food tastes. You know, fresh and yummy. Oh, and everything just has more flavor. Not only did we buy some delicious apples and lots of veggies. But we also bought 3 bags of Kettle Korn. That's pretty normal for us. Because it's so good! And we snack on it all week.

We've had a fun Saturday. But now, I'm going to go get some packing done. Maybe I'll get on the treadmill for a little while first. Because, I really did eat too much. And I feel uncomfortable too.

♥Rach♥

No comments: