Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lots...

I'm so exhausted! But it's great to have Mike home. :) And today was moving today. Lots and lots of stuff! How did we fit all this in our apartment? I still have no clue. But all the guys from the fire house came to help. Thanks so much!

Our house is in shambles. Complete shambles. But some new furniture was delivered today. :) And all we really cared to put up was our bed and Mikey's crib. Which looks adorable! It's nice that Mike got the painting done yesterday. That way we could start putting Mikey's room together.

Oh, and it's been raining. A lot. It's ridiculous! But there's nothing we could do. But get our stuff from our apartment to our house. And we did that. The next few days, I'm going to have to work hard to get our house in order. You know, I have 4 days...

But we have some good news. Our friend Jose is back from Iraq. He has been out there forever! And he is going to be getting out of the military soon. He was so happy to be home. And his wife Jelly, she was so excited to have him home. We all enjoyed a big "Welcome Home" dinner. So much fun!

Well, I'm falling asleep here. And I have so much to do the next few days. Please send me all your positive thoughts. I'm going to need them. :)

Rach

No comments: