Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man!



Dear Little Man,

Happy Birthday! You turned 1 today. You are such a big boy. We went to your doctor's appointment earlier this week. He said you are perfect. Absolutely perfect! I already knew that!

Your Daddy surprised us all! He came home early this morning. With a big birthday cake too! We are so lucky to have him. And all the guys at the fire house. They made it possible for your Daddy to come today. :)

I still can't believe you're 1. It feels like I just found out I was going to have a baby. When I think about you, I still see your little newborn face. But my baby is growing into my little man. Too cute you are! I love to cuddle with you in the mornings. And I absolutely melt when you start to flirt. You're just like your daddy. Flirting all the time! :)

This morning you just loved tearing up all the paper. I think you liked the wrapping paper more than you liked your presents this morning. Daddy and you just loved playing with all your new fire trucks.

Other things that you are doing that just surprise me, well you've been walking for about 2 months. But you are getting a lot better at it. Definitely not falling as much. But when you fall, you usually just laugh and smile. And you are definitely a good eater like your daddy. Hmm, you really liked your birthday cake too!

This past year has gone too quickly. It really has. But it has been so much fun being your mommy. I can't believe how amazing you are...my little man! And I'm so happy to be your mommy. I can't wait to see what this year is going to bring for us! I hope you enjoy it all!

Love,

Your ♥Mommy♥

No comments: