Monday, May 14, 2012

We NEED One!!

Not even going to lie here. It's already insanely H-O-T! The rest of the world, is excited about summer. I'm well, not so thrilled that the temps are already in the 90s. Years ago, when I was in college, it was great! Welcomed actually. But these days, with 3 kids, it's tough. My boys want to be outside. 24/7! Never mind that it's 110 degrees. They don't care!

And I feel bad. I don't want my kids to be stuck inside. Not when our summer pretty much begins in May. And ends at the end of September. I want them to enjoy the summer months. And the nice weather.

But we need some activities that will keep us cool. And I'm not just talking swimming. So I took to Pinterest for some inspiration. Look what I found!


It's a sprinkler! Made out of PVC pipe. It might have taken me a week, to track down the original post. But I did! Mike told me, that he could make one. He's calling it the "Kid Car Wash." And after Mikey happened to spot it on the computer, I was writing down the supply list. Well it is essentially set in stone! Mike can't get out of it now. :)

I do have to say, we're blessed. Not only is Mike the kind of guy, that enjoys DIY projects. But the firefighters, are always excited to help us out. Especially when it comes to our kids. So guess what's on tap, for their next day off? This bad boy! My boys are so excited! They keep calling this, the "wimmin wower." If you didn't get that, it's the swimming shower. :) How cute! This momma might even have to run through it too!

♥Rach♥

No comments: