Thursday, May 17, 2012

What a Blessing!

How was everyone's Mother's Day? Our was nice. Low key. And at home. It was really nice! Both my family, and Mike's came down for a visit. Which made it an extra special weekend for us. :) If you read Monday's post, you can tell...it's getting warm around here.

Our moms cooked all the food! And it was so good. I'm still stuffed! But I wanted to contribute something too. That's when I tried a new recipe. For cheesecake cookies. Um, hello! If the name of the recipe didn't interest you, well I'm not sure what will! But they were amazing!


And we just enjoyed a lot of time, with our family. Everyone melted over Mikey and Danny...in their little suits. And Savannah, had everyone, wrapped around her little fingers. :) We don't get to see our families much. It's really unfortunate! But Mike's family lives 4 hours away. And mine, well they're a plane ride away!

It was a nice little visit. Everyone was so happy. Life was going well. And we were just enjoying life. It's nice to be spoiled by my momma, and momma-in-law! In some ways, it made me feel like a little girl again. To have my momma, make me a yummy breakfast in bed. The only difference was, I'm now nursing a sweet little girl. With 2 little guys, who couldn't decide if they wanted to eat with their momma, or daddy.

This was the kind of weekend, that we all needed! Low key. Surrounded by our loved ones. Unfortunately, before our families even left, Mike was called out to work. And with that, "Fire Season" has begun. We were all sad, to see him go. But I know, my husband is good at his job. And he enjoys it. Believe me, we're all praying. For Mike's fast, and safe return!

♥Rach♥

No comments: