Monday, May 7, 2012

Who Would Have Thought?

Mike and I, have been looking for some DIY projects to tackle. Outside. For our boys. They are very curious, and active. My boys, are totally the typical "boy." Their days include chasing our dog, hunting lizards, and digging in the yard. Nightly baths, are not optional in our home.

We have a nice playset for them. That they love! I tell you, I've got 2 little monkeys here. :) But we're always looking for something new. Something to keep the boys active. And to keep their sense of exploring going on.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this. On I Heart Naptime. Which happens to be one of my favorite blogs! Who would have thought? A tire...into a sandbox. :)


We happen to have a friend, who has a Ranch. And I'm tempted to call him, and ask him if he has any old tires. I think this would be a fun project to tackle with the boys. Something that they've helped their daddy build.

♥Rach♥

No comments: